Pages articles

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Psychic and Illawarra, live Tarot readings. Clairvoyant & medium

2011 is drawing close and I along with many others am looking forward to a new year with plenty of promise and positive energy.

I am a psychic and a medium and I have in the past few months begun my business Angels Psychic Realm.

I am very proud of my business and have expanded just this last month to my own psychic phone line. I try to keep the costs as low as possible to reach as many people as possible.

I read Tarot remotely for those who are not near to me geographically and have read for clients by phone or email in Hong Kong Holland, England and the United States.

I also do in person reads by appointment for people from the Illawarra. (Wollongong, NSW).

I can also be found on twitter, facebook and my own webpages.

twitter look for MysticAngie

On facebook Angel's Realm
and my group .. Crystal Dreaming - Psychics. Angels Realm

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Crystal-Dreaming-Psychics-Angels-Realm/136091689768900

my websites
http://www.angelspsychicrealm.com.au/





email me at
crystalfrog98@gmail.com

Wishing you a safe and prosperous 2011

Angie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment