Pages articles

Friday, January 21, 2011

magicks and 2011

What is it we would like from this year, it has proved very quickly to be a fast energy year bringing many mixed results with that energy.
I would like to add magick to 2011 and extend the hand of friendship and compassion.

Last year was a year of disappointments, starting with a scam boss and ending with the energy of someone I held dear to me turning out to be manipulative and deceitful.

But on the upside I took my small home based business of spiritual tarot email readings up a notch and included a psychic phone line to my list of achievements and purchased business name to go with it, still swirling with that but also feeling great about it, something that was never planned but circumstance kind of landed on my lap.

I feel the need to add more magicks to the mix, through good living, electric meditation and magickal manifestations.

I am also being drawn to spiritual art for meditation and the making of crystal pendulums for divining.

Share a smile with someone, you will both feel brighter

love, light and happiness

Angie :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment